Monday, March 21, 2016

Language Community Gospeaky


After crying because Sharedtalk closed I moved to this site, the community is pretty nice and friendly however they are a little shy when it comes to voice chat.(Plus voice chat here is more like video chatting.) The quality of the video is good but sometimes crashes and some people have complaint that it's harder to use with some browsers. (Like firefox, perhaps it's just their internet, for me it's pretty fine but well).

One good thing is that it gives you the option to posts notes and you earn badges and points by using the site and completing your profile which I found cool, the only sad thing is that you can only post once every 2 hours it doesn't matter the  language wall you posted you have to wait, however I heard you can solve this with premium.

You can also add as many languages as you can in both your native and learning languages. Oh right we also have levels that reflects your contribution to the Speaky community.

Let me know if you like it and once you're there if you see my profile don't hesitate in sending a message maybe we could practice together. 



Go and check it out if I have forgot something let me know and I'll add it. 



This is my personal opinion as a user I haven't been paid in anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment